1.6
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Absolute SCAM!!!! Bought a mattress for $499, two pillows, and a mattress cover.

Totaling around $650?? I paid $100 in the store. Contract made for the difference, for $22.00 to be deducted from my bank account every week. Was paying my 90 day payoff when I happen to look at my balance online and it was over $1000!!!

When I called, they told me I had missed my 90 day payoff deadline and I would have to pay them the balance. Negative! I stopped payment on the $22.00 coming out of my account, sent them a check for the difference owing from the original contract amount and told them never to call me again! They are harassing me multiple times a day!

I told them to come get the mattress and accessories, but I don't even live in the same state anymore so good luck with that!! NEVER use these people!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Progressive Leasing Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize for any confusion or frustration you've experienced and want to thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520 and speak with a Customer Relations Manager. We appreciate your time.