I made the mistake of purchasing a mattress from Mattress Firm. The mattress cost $2100 and I was encouraged to use their lender, Progressive for a quick payoff.

After paying $350 for 6 months I called Progressive to inquire my balance since it was essentially paid for at that time. The Progressive rep stated that my balance was $2300. I asked that he double check his records since the beginning balance wasn't even that high. He continued saying that with Progressive, there is 100% interest and maintained that my balance was indeed $2300.

Mattress Firm NEVER disclosed that and evidently was in cohorts with Progressive to push their services and scam customers. Once they disclosed the balance I protested and found out that the only way to get out of this mess was to return the mattress. What a nightmare and waste of money. Watch out folks.

This actually happened and continues to be their routine practice when selling mattresses. Progressive is nothing short of a predatory Lender.

Review about: Progressive Leasing Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
South Jordan, Utah, United States #1265674
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize for any frustration this may have caused. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.