With Company response Not resolved
2.0

I got furniture with progressive leasing.Paid off my lease in 3 months, a few weeks after my last payment and letter from this company saying that it was paid in full, they took another large payment out of my bank acct without my permission putting my account in the negative.Now having a heck of a time getting my money back.Not a happy customer, will never refer or use this company again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of progressive leasing furniture leasing. Progressive Leasing needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned progressive leasing furniture leasing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Progressive Leasing.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Response

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.