1.2

Bought a fireplace at Biglots figured we would pay it off after 90 days but the day came and passed when i realized that they were still taking money from our account. Emailed them found out salesperson didnt mention if you dont pay within the 90 days you end up in a 12 month lease and pay 3x what the merchandise is worth. I was so mad I told her to explain the whole thing to me then after she did i thanked her and told her I would be posting it to my facebook page to share with my family and friends so that they wouldnt be as *** as me and never to do business with them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of fireplace financing. Progressive Leasing needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fireplace financing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Progressive Leasing.

Comments

South Jordan, Utah, United States #1007015

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.

-Progressive Leasing