Sackets Harbor, New York

Worst F******g company. We paid off our balance in the 90 days and they continued to take money from my account.

So I called and the man said yeah you are paid. We will stop taking money. So A YEAR LATER they take out money that I did not authorize. So called them up.

Oh well you haven't actually paid off you're account. I told them so and so said I had. Oh well he's no longer with us. How the F*** is that my problem.

Well you owe so much in interest. So they combine to take the money out of my account at random to "pay off the interest" worst company in the world. Will never finance anything with a company like this again.

And I will tell every person I know what a F*****g joke this is. I am pissed.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Progressive Leasing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progressive Leasing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Progressive Leasing to other companies on our site.

Comments