Willowbrook, California
With Company response Not resolved

This company is the worst company. They charged me 400 dollars for a phone thats 170 in store.

They wont explain why they charged me twice the the amount the phone is worth.they refuse to reimburse me for the money they stole. Also i was told i would only be paying 40dollars extra on top of my phone bill which is 66 month,which is a lie because they charged me 102 dollars the first 3 weeks i had the phone.

This company blames everyone else for there mistakes.thos company is fraud and should be shut down for false advertisement as well as steal money from your account. I will never do business with this company ever again.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Progressive Leasing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progressive Leasing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Progressive Leasing to other companies on our site.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
#1190949
Progressive Leasing Response

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.