Im with ya. Got a galaxy s6 through these ***.

The payment plan was 65 every 2 weeks for 6 months. Never missed a payment. The 6 months arrived. Final payment payment date is past.

Made it. I get an email saying they are debiting my account again..... Wtf I say. So I call them to find out why.

They inform me my balance is still 802 dollars. I ask why. Services and fees they say. So I say......

Soooooo. Your representative lied to me then on the initial setup and......what services are you providing me. You are auto debiting me..... And thats it.

Anyways.

This is a terrible swindle.... And I hope the pillow full of money these asshats sleep on each night is completely uncomfortable.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of progressive leasing electronics leasing. Progressive Leasing needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned progressive leasing electronics leasing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Progressive Leasing.

Comments