My wife had purchased a couple of phones that were high end cellular called ZMAX and Progressive Leasing was the finance company Metro PCS used to help us get our phones. My wife's bank account was used to make payments for the devices and Progressive Leasing was pulling money out of her account each month even when the phones were paid off.

We were told we were being charged for finance charges and double the amount of a speaker we had no knowledge of.

My wife and I got the run around from Progressive Leasing so she went to the bank to close the account to keep them from pulling more money out. Now we are told that we owe twice the amount for the phones and free accessories we were given by the Metro PCS agent....This company is a rip off scam for people with low incomes who need financing....Don't use these people for anything or you'll pay like we ALMOST did

Review about: Progressive Leasing Electronics Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
South Jordan, Utah, United States #1299166
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize for any frustration you've experienced and want to thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns. We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520.