Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I bought something to my car, the price was $633 dlls i ask for pay in 90 days, now I'm seeing in the web page that the initial purchase price was 1,200 dlls!! I have my receipt.. this company it's just bullsht

Review about: Progressive Leasing Electronics Leasing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #1274560

I have purchased from City Furniture using Progressing and Purchased rims for $2,500 and never had that issue before. Progressive leasing and Acceptance Now or Rent a center are all the same, which charges you 50% if its not paid within 90 days, thus the reason why they are stating your balance is double the amount.

If you see the view statement option and choose the 90 day payment plan, then you will see your original payment amount not the double in this case 1k.

One thing I dislike from people is that they comment to quick to play around with their website and see what it has to offer before leaving negative comments.

I love Progressive leasing because all I have to give as an initial payment is $52 dollars unlike Acceptance now or rent a center which asks about 20% up front whatever the total cost is.

Have a great day.

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize for any frustration or confusion you may have experienced and want to thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns. We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-898-1970.