4.9
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I read all these negative reviews but how many of you actually read their "Term of Service" policy? I did my reasearch and did what I was supposed to I called them to set up the 90 days payment plan.

Do your homework before you sign any agreement if you don't stop blaming everyone else for your lack of accountability. I had nothing but great experience with Progressive Leasing, I plan on buying from Big Lots in the future.

Dbranham444 wrote the review because of good customer service at Progressive Leasing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progressive Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Leasing and progressive leasing customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Bothell, Washington, United States #1264120

I also bought something using them but it's been a month and they have not deducted $ for our purchase. Did I get a free purchase or do they not take $ out till after 90 days? Thanks

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
to Anonymous #1264310
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.