With Company response
4.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I had a positive experience with this company, they gave me an increase right away so I could furnish me whole condo. It was easy to make payments and manage my account online. Paid off my furniture in 90day, which was same as cash.

Product or Service Mentioned: Progressive Leasing Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Company wrote 0 private and 2 public responses to the review from Nov 27, 2016.

Comments

I have used this company Progressive several times. I am pleased with the easy application. I have good experiences with customer service always make things right......

Bellevue, Washington, United States #1261129

How do you find your account online ??

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
to Anonymous #1261353
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

Thank you for reaching out! Please call us at 877-898-1970 and we will be happy to walk you through this and other questions you may have about your account!

Tampa, Florida, United States #1248635

went to a company located in Tampa off Nebraska Ave. was told there store offered layaway and Financing with approval.

Convinced by sales person just to see if I could get approved I set to the desk and filled out the application on line with Progressive financing , and was approved for the amount of 1850.00. Excited about the outcome I shopped only for deals . My bill was 1630.00 a new living room 3 piece table set, new full size matters set ,a used dining set . As I asked the sales person about my payments she said oh they will contact you oh ok puzzled...

I asked in how long she responded they will call you , you just need to pay 54.00 down and you have 12 months no interest.

This company is not transparent..... it was may deceptive strategies.

1. Not a Financing Company

Leasing company with only a 90 day same as cash set up

3. They simply double your cost after the 90 days

4. and want payments directly from your bank account In all they have a lot of bad qualities (BBB accredited ????????????) but if you want the merchandise get those funds in 3 months and be done.

Local rental agencies run circles around these guys so they have to use a pay on words to win the CONSUMERS OVER!! I Hope this Helps you.....

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
to its a Rental/Lease option to b #1250395
Progressive Leasing Response

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.