Privacy and Data Security

I got my daughters bed through progressive leasing and they was suppose to take the money out of my account on the first of every month but they always put it through the last day of the month and overdraw my account eery month so I have accumulated 270 dollars in nsf fees and I have called them numerous times about this and it goes in one ear and out the other. I even went as far as to change my account number at my bank and they still got through to my account so I had my bank to block them and there not getting another payment from me

Review about: Progressive Leasing Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

#1519349

Did they come pick your furniture up for not paying them ?

This company lies they want me to pay 6300 for some 3000 poor broken up low quality furniture. The furniture is falling apart and I will not keep paying for it. I paid 3200 so they have there money for the funiture.

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
to Keisha #1404585
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize for any frustration you have experienced and want to thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with this difficulty.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520. We have specialists who can assist with both difficulties who are looking forward to hearing from you!

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. If you have indeed posted this concern regarding Progressive Financial, You may wish to contact them at 800-566-3053.

However, based on the details of your concern we believe you meant to address Progressive Leasing.

Progressive Leasing provides a unique No Credit Needed lease option. We are a lease company not a finance company we do not charge interest and we do not provide loans. We partner with retailers across the nation to provide an alternative lease to own option.

We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns. You can find more information on us by visiting www.progleasing.com.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520.