4.0

I have No complaint about progressive finance , I use it at both ,walmart and big lots stores , have purchased at least 4 items ,so far and I think its a pretty awesome program for those of us with less than awesome credit, so,just wanted to say Thanks for making this available

This person wrote the review because of good quality of a product or service from Progressive Leasing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progressive Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

How did you use your progressive credit line with Walmart? I'm personally trying to get something with big lots but they don't have it in stock.

Then I asked if they can order it for me and they said they cant. Can anybody let me know where its acceptable to use this credit Line?