New Boston, Ohio
5.0

I think most of these reviews are BS if not all.I live in Greenville SC and have use progressive on many occasions. Three furniture sets ,refrigerator, two mattress sets,bunk beds ,TV .I've never ever had a problem they set my payoff up always done the 90 days they let me set the monthly amount.

To these complaints they are giving you their money of course their will be finance charges its all over their contract . you got to pay your bills on time RAC arrons they are all the same payoff early save money carry it 2years that's your fault not theirs read your contract before you sign

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss fair pricing of progressive financial lease. Progressive Leasing needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned progressive financial lease in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Progressive Leasing.

Comments

South Jordan, Utah, United States #1109597

We would like to thank you for your thoughtfulness in leaving a positive review of our services. We value you as our Customer, and look forward to working together in the future!

I am using them for a bed and I have had no problem with them. I am acually fixing to get a living room set as well. Alot better than rent one or somewhere like that.

to Anonymous South Jordan, Utah, United States #1109600

Thank you for your business! If you have questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-593-2520. Have a great day!