Privacy and Data Security

Update by user Jan 18, 2016

They wanted my debit card i said no you will use it without my concern they said they won't but i dont trust them at all. The chrome rims look refurbished the chrome peeling off backside of wheel and the lug holes is missing chrome or it turned yellow.....

Original review posted by user Jan 18, 2016

I purchased rims and tires ive had them since April im struggling right now they dont care i.had to close my bank acct they kept getting into i told them i couldn't pay for them. So they ask for debit card i said no i will use it without my concern they daid they wouldn't i dont trust them i have paid over $1000 plus so far...they wont work with me.

I told them come get them then but they cant come in my house...i pay way too much for them my fault.

Dam their getting them back or give me my money back. Then the chrome on the wheels look refurbished cause it peeling off the back side of wheel....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of progressive financial lease. Progressive Leasing needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned progressive financial lease in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Progressive Leasing.

Comments

This is a prime example of whats wrong with the world today...People are going to rent a rim places a spending 1000s of dollars to look (cool) instead of something like furniture that is more of a need.

I say to you sir thank you for inspiration.. I am going to open a rent a rim place. Bound to make a fortune off of all the idiots in the world.

to Anonymous #1134871

I dont need furniture ***...they dont tell you all the details i.got burnt by then never again. Go ahead get furniture from them you will see what im talking about.

South Jordan, Utah, United States #1109121

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. If you have indeed posted this concern regarding “Progressive Financial”, you may wish to contact them at 800-566-3053.

However, based on the details of your concern we believe you meant to address Progressive Leasing.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520, which is a direct line to a Customer Relations Manager. We appreciate your time.