1.2K views
2.0

Bought a iPhone 6 128gb for 749.99 with fees came out to 800$ even had to do a down payment of 73 and some change.A month and a half later I call to see my balance and when my 90 days same as cash ends.

They told me my total fee for the phone was 966.12 and my down payment wasn't reduced from the amount of the phone. So in total they added $239 in fees.

I was told there would be fees and interest if wasn't paid before the 90days.The statement I got from the store I purchased says 800$ total not 1,039.18

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of iphone 6 from Progressive Leasing and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progressive Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Progressive Leasing?

Comments

South Jordan, Utah, United States #1041754

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention.We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520.We appreciate your time.

to Progressive Leasing #1059565

*** bags charging around 75% interest

Don't pay another dime! Keep the phone