I purchased a bed and dressor from the room place and it was valued at $1600 dollars. I put up $780.00 and at week later gave them $300.00 dollars that should have left a balance of $550 but I wasn't told that the rest was being financed by Progressive finance and that they would show they financed the entire amount and the balanced has now been raised to $2645.00 dollars.

If anything they should have only been financing $500.00 dollars. I never signed a contract with Progressive and they have been deducting $103.00 a month from my account for more than 6 months so this furniture should have been paid off. The amount of usury that this company is charging is criminal but no one will arrest them.

My balance when I call the is over $2000.00 dollars. May GOD pay them for such cruel acts of usury!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Oh my God, cant you prove that you paid those payments. You need to take them to court.

That's stealing in my eyes. I not sure if I want to deal with Big LOTs.

They seemed to be thieves just like the housing market. May God punish them for being dishonest.

I rebuke the devil!!!

I just opened an account but did not get anything. Thanks God I looked at the reviews

South Jordan, Utah, United States #1109546

We thank you for bringing your concern to our attention, and apologize if something occurred that didn't meet your expectations. We value you as our Customer and our hope is that we can assist you with resolving your concerns.

Please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.