Cashiers, North Carolina
1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I purchased a cell phone from this company and they were supposed to take the money out of my bank account. Everything went fine for about 5 months then the automatic draft stopped.

When I called the company and gave them my new bank information they proceeded to call me every day for now 9 months to tell me that my new bank refuses to let them get their money from my account. When I talk to the bank themselves I was told Progressive never attempted to withdraw the money. I've tried several times unsuccessfully to get progressive to Simply take the payment while I was on the phone with them so if it didn't go through I could talk to the bank at the same time on a 3-way call. Nothing.

Now all of a sudden they call me and tell me that I am going to pay them $900 when the original rental amount was only 6 hundred.

When I refused to pay the additional amount of money they have proceeded to call me 6 or more times a day including Saturday Sunday holidays and also during the time I'm at work. I'm really sick of this company and wish they would just go away.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Progressive Leasing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progressive Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Leasing and progressive leasing electronics leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
South Jordan, Utah, United States #1209402

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. If you have indeed posted this concern regarding “Progressive Financial”, You may wish to contact them at 800-566-3053.

However, based on the details of your concern we believe you meant to address Progressive Leasing.

Progressive Leasing provides a unique No Credit Needed lease option. We are a lease company not a finance company – we do not charge interest and we do not provide loans. We partner with retailers all over the country to provide consumers with another ownership option.

We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

You can find more information on us by visiting www.progleasing.com.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.