Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

This company is a rip off. I am paying triple the price of what I opened my credit limit with.

I am paying 125.00 dollars a month on a iPhone. I opened up a credit line for $600 to purchase the phone. I am currently paying almost triple this amount for my phone. This is outrageous!

Customers should be told up front the liability and how this company schemes money out of your account without proper knowledge of their tactics.

BEWARE!!! Sincerely, pissed off customer!

Raynn wrote the review because of pricing issue at Progressive Leasing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progressive Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Leasing and progressive leasing electronics leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. If you have indeed posted this concern regarding “Progressive Financial”, You may wish to contact them at 800-566-3053.

However, based on the details of your concern we believe you meant to address Progressive Leasing.

Progressive Leasing provides a unique No Credit Needed lease option. We are a lease company not a finance company – we do not charge interest and we do not provide loans. We partner with retailers all over the country to provide consumers with another ownership option.

We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

You can find more information on us by visiting www.progleasing.com.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.