Barnardsville, North Carolina
1.8

They keep calling me and stating that I am behind when I have set up automatic drafts they call and call. This is ridiculous I will never purchase anything from them again!!!!!

They are tripling there money already and still wanting more money. The sometimes call and nobody answers and then they hang up.

They have done this numerous times everytime I get it resolved I get another phone call saying its behind again and it isn't... I asked for a papertrail and they don't mail anything only an email yet they are charging me triple for the merchandise.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $700. hope1055 is overall dissatisfied with Progressive Leasing. The most disappointing about progressive leasing leasing at Progressive Leasing was fees doubled your purchase price and whole experience Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progressive Leasing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Progressive Leasing to other companies on our site.

Comments

South Jordan, Utah, United States #1109102

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with any concerns you may have.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520, which is a direct line to a Customer Relations Manager. We appreciate your time.