i went to more furniture to by a special gift for myself. I told the guy that i was looking to spend no more then $130 dollars a month on a new bed room set.

He told me that wouldn't be a problem. I also told him in looking to rent throught RAC, which is rent of center. Most people wouldn't of known that ( do your research before buying any furniture). Anyways, He told me a company named progressive was going to be financing me.

I was 21 turniin 22 and just had a baby so i wanted to treat myself for once. After signing all of my paper work the initial payment was 105. He told me they would be sending my additional papers in the mail. About 30 days after i got furniture i received papers saying that i will be paying $200.00 a month.

100 dollars going towards my furniture the other $100.00 going towards interest!!!!! I totally didn't sign up for that and i regret ever going that route. Now im paying for this furniture 2x's.

Next time i will go to a place to cash and carry. BUY WITH CAUTION!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of progressive financial furniture financing. Progressive Leasing needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned progressive financial furniture financing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Progressive Leasing.

Comments