Resolved
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Update by user Nov 20, 2017

After my complaint, Progressive very kindly called apologized and explained the algorithm process which affected my loan information somehow any doubts always call them to resolve your issues thanks for the quick response in handling my matters well done thank you.

Original review posted by user Nov 19, 2017

I bought furniture there which is pretty nice they offer you their credit finance option saying if you pay the balance within 3 months there is no interest for the sum in that 3 month period so i worked hard paying 1000 a month for 3 months turns out they lie to you and tag on the other half regardless i would never agree to pay 6000 dollars for something that cost 2700 very shady then the company they use Progressive Leasing omg read that companies reviews more rip off artist i already got a lawyer reporting them to the FBI glendale police department the BBB and the Los Angeles Department of Consumer Affairs contact me if anyone else has been through this my lawyer would appreciate more details

Review about: Progressive Leasing Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We thank you for bringing your concern to our attention, and apologize if something occurred that did not meet your expectations. We value you as our Customer and our hope is that the resolution offered today was a satisfactory outcome to this situation. We appreciate your time.