3.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I have set up automatic payments that correlate with my pay days since December. Today out of the blue, I have a voice mail from Progressive Leasing (recording) asking me to call them asap.

I immediately sign into my account (their website) and it's telling me my payment that would've posted today is past due. I panic and check my account, there's more than enough money to cover the payment and has been for days, there's literally no reason for this past due notification or the phone call.

I work at a call center so making personal calls is difficult,so I sent numerous emails to them making them aware that the problem was on their end, but nobody has responded to me. It's all very frustrating and annoying.

Review about: Progressive Leasing Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I've already spoken with your agents and I'm getting nowhere. Apparently even though Progressive knows my payments are set up differently and they have been debited with no problem all of this time, the system "defaults" to past due because it's not the original payment plan they had set up for me (mind you I've been making uninterrupted payments since December) and now suddenly these daily past due phone calls are warranted? I haven't missed a payment, it's a flaw in your system.

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We understand how troubling that must be. We want to assist you in any way possible.

We have searched our system, and unfortunately we couldn’t find a phone number to reach you.

We would like to provide you with a resolution. Please reach out to us at 877-593-2520 so we can help you!

to ProgressiveLeasingLLC #1460242

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
to ElleC831 #1460892
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize if your experience hasn't met expectations. The number provided is a direct line to our Customer Relations Managers, who are more than equipped to resolve any concerns that you may have.

Please reach out to us at 877-593-2520 so we can discuss the matter with you further. Thank you!