1.4
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I was told over and over again that I am able to go online without the hassle of calling in to change my pay date to the following week of paying my bill and on my online account i do not have that access on the account to do this, unfortunately this cause my bank account funds to go into the negatives because of the inconvience of there online service they so call have to offer. this sucks and its not worth it because they dont even report this to the credit beau anyway....

terrible terrible terrible.. i have a job and dont have the time to remember to call you 3 days before a due date of a bill

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of progressive leasing account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $90. Progressive Leasing needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned progressive leasing account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Progressive Leasing.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
South Jordan, Utah, United States #1261917
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.