Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I WAS TOLD IF I WENT WITH THIS COMPANY I WOULD HAVE SIX MONTHS NO INTEREST. NO NEED FOR A CREDIT CHECK.

REALLY I WAS PART OF THE PROBLEM BECAUSE I SHOULD OF CHECKED OUT ALL OF THE VERY FINE PRINT. HOWEVER, BEING TOLD ONE THING AND THEN SIGNING YOUR INITIALS ON A SMALL SCREEN IS ANOTHER. I CALLED THE COMPANY AFTER MY FIRST PAYMENT AND WAS TOLD AGAIN 6 MONTHS NO INTEREST. I DID RECEIVED A SETTLEMENT FROM PROGRESSIVE LEASEING, HOWEVER, I STILL PAID $600.00 MORE THAN I WOULD HAVE, IF I JUST PAID WITH MY CREDIT CARD.

ITS A RIP OFF!! IF YOU DONT HAVE THE MONEY SAVE FOR THE PRODUCT OR GET CREDIT FROM THE STORE, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. PS.

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A REVIEW FOR ANY COMPANY IN 63 YEARS. WATCH OUT SENIORS!

Review about: Progressive Leasing Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Total purchase price is doubled, Preying on customers.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize for any frustration you have experienced and want to thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We want to assist you in any way possible.

We have searched our system, and unfortunately we couldn’t find a phone number to reach you.

We would like to provide you with a resolution. Please reach out to us at 877-593-2520 so we can help you.