Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Not satisfied I got my furniture 5 months ago my balance at that time 1300 my balance is more now than when I first got the furniture . I owe right at 2000 where the heck this interest coming from.

This is not right when every two weeks 100$ coming out my account. I need someone to call for we can get resolved. Not satisfied at all the quality of the furniture is not to standard really cheap I just was helping my son out on his new apartment with the furniture.

I am not satisfied with the all the money I'm paying I should be almost finishing paying for this. I wouldn't referred no one to this company highway.

Product or Service Mentioned: Progressive Leasing Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Over charging, Outrageous rate, Unexplained leasing.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. If you have indeed posted this concern regarding Progressive Financial, You may wish to contact them at 800-566-3053.

However, based on the details of your concern we believe you meant to address Progressive Leasing.

Progressive Leasing provides a unique No Credit Needed lease option. We are a lease company not a finance company we do not charge interest and we do not provide loans. We partner with retailers across the nation to provide an alternative lease to own option.

We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns. You can find more information on us by visiting www.progleasing.com.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520.

to ProgressiveLeasingLLC Bronx, New York, United States #1349843

Go to Acceptance Now next time they atleast are obligated to fix your furniture while you are leasing will even replace it If damaged as long as you are making your payments and are not in default and they also have a 90 day option with only a 12% mark up which is not high at all compared to other losers out there, and they help you build your credit they report to 3 credit bereaus.