4.3
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Anyone who reads the fine print should be able to understand the company's process. Essentially it's not different from (insert various other rent-to-own places here),but the items were higher quality.My boyfriend and I moved a few months back and needed a new bed and some other furniture,we didn't have the money to go pay a few hundred bucks outright and I didn't want to buy a used mattress so we ended up going to big lots and picking out a new mattress and sectional.

Our credit isn't so great,but surprisingly we were approved to lease about $900 each. We'll be paying out more in the end,but it's a great option if you can budget out the monthly payments and want to have new items as opposed to what you find at yard sales and flea markets to furnish a place.

This person wrote the review because of good quality at Progressive Leasing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progressive Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most i get to go home with my products and budget friendly. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Leasing and progressive leasing furniture leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments