1.4K views
4.2

After reading several different reviews on here, I thought I would put my two sense in. First of all, all companies who offer credit whether its a credit card or loan is going to charge you interest.

If the store clerk told you is was 90 days same as cash, you should be writing a bad review on their website. I needed furniture, didnt have the money at the time, and dont have good credit. This company approved my application, and I went home with my items that day. It has been about 2 months, since I got it and I am $100 less from paying it off.

I paid more than the monthly required payment, but in total I would have paid $50 in interest. That isnt bad considering I would not have had the pieces without this company, since like I said, I have bad credit and didnt have the money at the time. People are always trying to a free dollar. What ever happened to you work for what you have.

This is my opinion of course, but had no problems what so ever. Thank you to Progressive Finance for giving me this option, when I didnt have any others.

Product or Service Mentioned: Progressive Leasing Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Just overall happy with all parts of financing with this company.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 29, 2014.

Comments

Oh please u have bad credit

There is aarons and rent a.center i agree with these people ive been paying on my mattress and they still are saying i owe like i never paid

Mesa, Arizona, United States #888355

I totally agree with you. I was able to get a new king size bed, thanks to progressive.

And about two years ago I used progressive to get new tired on my car. Paid them off in 90 days, was charged no interest, never came after me for more money!!

Dayton, Ohio, United States #888145

Exactly!!! I bought a $600 bed and didnt have the money.

Progressive helped me out with the 90 days same as cash option.

I just paid it off and now Im going this evening to Value City furniture to buy a new couch and dresser. Thanks again progressive for helping me out.

Seattle, Washington, United States #884043

1st of all dumb ***, the payment on 1600 is 251, so in order to pay *** off you had to do it in 90 day, and unless u bought some cheap *** *** you would have had to have been paying at least 600 a month, if that was the case the good for you but I will never use this company again and I will tell the whole world not to use it either, save your money, cash *** out!!

My wife and i went to biglots without intent to buy we saw the furniture. Like a few things and ended up using their finance company.

When doing this you have to understand they are not a long term lender. They are however very good easy to work with willing to help. Able to answer questions.

I paid off my purchases within about 2 months and paid very little service fee or interest. We would use them again in a minute