Lockhart, Texas
1.3K views
4.8

I have to agree with everyone about LOOKING at your contract and doing the math on your payments.If it doesnt add up to the amount owed in 90 days then you get popped with fees and costs simply put.

Educate yourself first before you sign any type of contract and ask questions. I have used Progressive twice so far with no issues and paid my balance in full with no issues.

If payments are too low call them and they will adjust your payments as needed to prevent most of the complaints you see here.Ignorance is what got most people looking here right now

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Progressive Leasing?

Comments

I had no issues payed off account .I was then given second loan.will pay that off as well.Make payments Higher so when you get close to 90 days then you have smaller payoff..Thats my way of Fixing it.I have income but horrible credit from loss of my small business ..

You are my favorite kind of our customers.

to Progressiveemployee Los Angeles, California, United States #926189

I tried to stop an auto debit.The rep messed up n it came out anyway.

Instead of refunding it, they claim we authorized a double payment and took that too. Still haven't seen the first refund. I'm looking at about $500 in fees from the problems.

I requested a transcript of the calls, no one knows how to do it!?!This is a nightmare!

to 2x as ***ed Los Angeles, California, United States #926190

Am I your favorite kind of customer too?One that's getting screwed left n right for the last 3 weeks?!?

THROUGH CHRISTMAS!?!