I have used progressive leasing twice and have had no issues at all. Important thing is to register your account online and pay it off in 90 days.

The website is very easy to navigate and make your payments. Yes you are going to pay a little more but for those of us rebuilding credit it is not terrible. I guess the key is to inform yourself of all cost before you sign. I took my time and read everything before I signed.

I never depend on a salesperson to tell me everything. The people at the Big Lots were very helpful and knowledgeable about the program but I still made sure to read my contract carefully.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss fair pricing of progressive leasing leasing. Progressive Leasing needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned progressive leasing leasing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Progressive Leasing.

Comments

South Jordan, Utah, United States #1109105

We would like to thank you for your thoughtfulness in leaving a positive review of our services. We value you as our Customer, and look forward to working together in the future!