When purchasing the furniture I was told that there would be a monthly debit. As I checked my bank account I discovered that they were debiting twice a month.

That's just unacceptable to me. I would have never agreed to something like that.

The company was to call me and set up a pay day and that never happened. I have attempted to contact the company with no result so consequently what I have done is move my bank account so it can no longer be debited and I will make the payments on a monthly basis as i was told in the beginning

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Progressive Leasing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progressive Leasing to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was outrageous rates screwing people and being misinformed. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Leasing and progressive leasing furniture leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

South Jordan, Utah, United States #1109614

Please note that the number listed in each response to a concern, is a direct line to a Customer Relations Manager. By calling that line, you may discuss situations such as this.

We strive to be above board with our customers. Our hope in this situation, as it is with each concern that is brought to our attention, is that we can assist you with resolving your concerns.

Please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.