1.5
Privacy and Data Security

I signed up for this program because I was in a tough spot. Hoping it would help.

Unfortunately that was not the case. I was NEVER told there was two different mark ups. 1) 10% mark up on your purchase and the another mark up when you don't make the 90 day payoff. When this happened It marked my account up over double my original purchase.

I now owe them over a $1000 on a $500 purchase. Also keep in mind I've already made over $500 in payments.

The WORST leasing option out there. They are shady!!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Progressive Leasing. The most disappointing about progressive financial services at Progressive Leasing was being misinformed, outrageous rate and rip off Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progressive Leasing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Progressive Leasing to other companies on our site.

Comments