Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Update by user Jan 29

Super impressed with progressive leasing. Handled the issue with care and concern. Very pleased with outcome and problem clearly identified as Big Lots.

Original review posted by user Jan 26

I was told by Big Lots that I would get reported every two weeks to the credit bureaus, greatly improving my credit. Paid of 1600 worth of furniture for 3100 in a year.

No reports to credit bureau. I tried to pay off the last of my account $104 instead of $160 for a last payment. It was accepted and my account was paid in full. Then Progressive voiced the $104, taking $160 by bank draft instead.

Unfair, the furniture is junk after a year, and I never got any closer to a better credit rating. Completely takes advantage of those trying to build their credit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Progressive Leasing Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Price gouging, Unexplained leasing, Violating federal collection laws, Outrageous rates screwing people, Whole experience.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

Thank you for contacting us and allowing us to assist you. We hope the resolution offered today was satisfactory and look forward to working with you in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact us again!

This is very informative.. i am so so pleased to have come in contact with this credit repair team called Master credit fix.i contacted him through a blog and i am well impressed with his services,my score is at an all time high of 815 and all my negative collections and late payments have been removed from my credit profile,what else could i wish for??

If you need his services mail to "mastercreditfix gmail com" and let him know a previous client referred you.

to JENNIFER HOPKINS #1531675