With Company response Not resolved
1.6
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I got behind because I couldn't make payments or an arrangement. This went on for months.

Today someone showed up at my door to repo my furniture. I told him no you didn't call me or send me anything in the mail. How can they do such a thing when they double charge me and if wasn't double charge I be finish paying them. Have anyone else experiencing this situation?

Also it took all day to deliver the furniture when it was suppose to be two hours. I had to keep calling contently.

When I receive the paperwork it was way over the limit of the price. Outrageous indeed.

lynnie2016 wrote the review because of bad quality at Progressive Leasing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progressive Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was fees double. Author liked the most i get to go home with my products. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Leasing and progressive leasing furniture leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1243670

Did they take the furniture or were u able to keep it and get back on track?

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
#1219591
Progressive Leasing Response

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.