2.6
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

However, when I checked my bank account, Progressive Leasing charged my account $45 ($44.46) EVERY SINGLE WEEK. My account was overdrawn by $500 before I knew why.

I immediately looked at the lease online (I trusted the sales associate so I hadn't a reason to check before), I finally found where it says $44.46 every week...I WOULD HAVE NEVER AGREED TO SUCH A THING; if I had THAT kind of money, I would have purchased the phone in full. So, I notice I can pay it off for $500...It takes me about a week to gather $500..I go back to the sight to pay....and now its DOUBLE THAT to pay it off. $1000?!! Omg!

I dont have THAT kind of money , and I cant continue to have my account be charged an extra $150/month that I cant afford.

Id be more than happy to pay the $500 today, but there is no way Im going to pay more than that. I heard that this company doesn't report to the credit bureau..I'd be crazy to continue to allow them to withdraw $45 every week from my account when I had originally agreed to $45/month added to my bill.

Product or Service Mentioned: Progressive Leasing Electronics Leasing.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Friendly service.

I didn't like: False advertising as in fine print does not match.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Sep 11.

Comments

yea I know how you feel I was in the same shoes you are in I just cancelled my order with them cause they tried to screw me too

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We understand how shocking that must be. We want to assist you in any way possible.

We have searched our system, and unfortunately we couldn’t find a phone number to reach you.

We would like to provide you with a resolution. Please reach out to us at 877-593-2520 so we can help you.