With Company response Not resolved
1.9
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

While shopping for an emergency phone replacement Metro PCS was "out" of the phones they had on sale, I told the sale girl I couldn't afford extra payments as I am disabled and only receive $700.00 a month, to my disbelief the sales girl told me my credit had been approved, then added several items to the phone purchase because they were "on sale". I was to have my phone paid off in three months, a year later I am still paying.

Come to find out I had not been approved and was only leasing the phone. Since I have to supplement my income by substitute teaching I have to have a phone for the school to contact me.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $450. This person is overall dissatisfied with Progressive Leasing. The most disappointing about progressive leasing electronics leasing at Progressive Leasing was sales girl misrepresented the sales Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progressive Leasing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Progressive Leasing to other companies on our site.

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1246044

They "added" or you said, "*** yeah, I want it all!" Metro lied to you, think about it.

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
#1219594
Progressive Leasing Response

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.