4.7

...but I used Progressive several times because of the no interest financing and because I didn't have to come out of pocket with nothing but $40.00 (Big Lots) at the time of purchase. I have $2700.00 in credit with them but I never use more than maybe $1000.00 at a time because 90 days comes up pretty fast.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this finance company!! One time I went over my grace period, it was my fault for not setting a reminder I had to pay a fee of like $50.00 but I was able to settle my account and make another purchase afterwards. That was the only time. Every other time, I bought what I needed and paid my account off on time.

Customer Service has always been courteous, informative, and nice. The thing about finance companies like this is, you can't get greedy and purchase more than you need simply because you have the credit. Buy something, PAY IT OFF, then buy something else.

Works for me. I could do a commercial for them :-)

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Progressive Leasing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progressive Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most easy process. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments