With Company response Not resolved

When my application was submitted it specifically stated my pay dates fall on the 5th and the 20th. It's not my fault that the information was entered incorrectly on Progressive Leasing's end .

I will not be called again stating I need to contact your office immediately regarding a past due account that I'm not late on . I spoke with a Manager in Phoenix, AZ today named Ian and the only solution offered was to be put on the do not call list , make payment arrangements or return the merchandise and apply for a new lease so the dates will be correct.

This is an unacceptable solution . Your company should be held accountable for your errors , not the customer .

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Progressive Leasing. The most disappointing about progressive leasing customer care at Progressive Leasing was customer service and there policies Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progressive Leasing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Progressive Leasing to other companies on our site.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Response

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.