1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Made a $50 purchase in Nov 2016. Every week they pulled $8 out of my account.

I knew it had high interest and should have paid it off quickly but i didn't and it still shouldn't have taken almost a year and a half to pay off. I called to check on it and they said i owed $157 and that i was 138 days past due. Which is crazy because my purchase was only a $50 purchase and they were pulling the money out of my account every single week. So we went back and forth and i made a small one time payment to pay it off and close out my account.

A week later they pulled money out. I called and they said they didn't and that my account was close. A week later they called and said i was now 156 days behind and that i owed them over $200. Needless to say i raised hell.

Im not paying them another dime and now Im demanding a partial refund. I also fully intend on contacting the bbb. I will never again use this company for anything.

They are horrible and con artists. Run as far away from them as you can!

Review about: Progressive Leasing Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We understand how frustrating that must be. We want to assist you in any way possible.

We have searched our system, and unfortunately we couldn’t find a phone number to reach you.

We would like to provide you with a resolution. Please reach out to us at 877-593-2520 so we can help you.