Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I purchased furniture totaling 790.00 from Big Lots in January 2017 using the Progressive Leasing company, with every intent to pay it off within the 90 days. Mind you I never received anything stating the details by paper when originally purchased .

It was all electronically entered into a computer. I later receive a paper with these ridiculous amounts to have to payoff if not paid before the 90 days. I gave them my account number for my bank and they began taking the money immediately. After a few payments they began taking different amounts.

Anyways, unfortunately my father passed away in February when I was going to pay it off to avoid any interest and I was not able to pay it off because of his funeral costs. I continued to pay biweekly until it dawned on me that I should have paid off the furniture by then. The furniture was purchased at a big lots store store for 790.00 and I made my payments on time, but I was not going to pay 1670.00 for a piece of furniture that was bought for only 790.09. Absolutely ridiculous that I’m going to have to pay double plus some for the whole piece of furniture by the time I’m done.

When they called because I didn’t not make my last payment I explained everything to them and the only offer they had was for me to return the merchandise (that I technically already paid 1,100, which is well over what it was sold for) when they called the only offer they could settle on was to knock off $200 from a balance of 650.00 that was left on the lease. Wow!!!! Never again will I ever use this company or nor will I refer anyone to use this company.

Stay away... Highway Robbery *Beware Big Lots Customers*

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize for any frustration you have experienced and want to thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with this difficulty.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520. We look forward to hearing from you!