Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

I told him if he can make a payment arrangement for me but he was very unprofessional and rude, and not understanding. He told me he stopped by over 6 times and left me notices on my door (which I never received ) I told him no one had called me and he said that he did and left me many voicemails (which he didn’t)..

I kindly explained my schedule/ situation and he pretty much said I had no other choice but to turn in the phone..

I told him I wasn’t going to give him the phone since it was such short notice. He kept on with his unprofessional tone of voice and *** attitude I finally cut him off and told him if there was anyone above him that I can speak with because this conversation seems to be going nowhere, he chuckled and said no, that if I wanted to I can call progressive customer service but at the end he has the final say and that I should just turn the phone over to him.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We understand how frustrating that must be. We want to assist you in any way possible.

We have searched our system, and unfortunately we couldn’t find a phone number to reach you.

We would like to provide you with a resolution. Please reach out to us at 877-593-2520 so we can help you