3.4
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

The first time I used them, I bought a sectional sofa, and it was great, then about 2 months before I paid it off, I blew a tire and needed new ones. I called and spoke to a representative and she directed me to a ProShop and it was great, because they had my specialty tires.

Progressive allowed me to get a new loan, as long as I made a promise to pay for the final two payments. The only dissappointing thing was, because I did not pay off the previous one, the second one started collecting right away, it diminished the 90 days waiting period.

But I wasnt upset, I understood. Great help, when you work with them.

This person wrote the review because of fast order processing at Progressive Leasing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progressive Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most easy process. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Leasing and progressive leasing leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments