5.0
Privacy and Data Security

I STARTED USING PROGRESSIVE IN DECEMBER 2015 AND THIS IS THE BEST FINANCE COMPANY THAT I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF DEALING WITH, NOT ONLY DID I READ THE POLICY, I ALSO LISTENED TO THE SALES ASSOCIATE AT BIG LOTS, WHEN IT CLEARLY SAYS TO CALL TO BE PLACED ON THE 90 DAY PAYMENT OPTION, I DID AND IS VERY HAPPY TO SAY MY LAST PAYMENT TO THEM WAS TODAY, I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE. AND YES, I AM FINANCING AGAIN, NEED SOME OTHER ITEMS.

This person wrote the review because of "you never know what someone is going through, lost everything, going through divorce, this company has helped me get back on my feet, some of us can't just pay for items right out." at Progressive Leasing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progressive Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most i get to go home with my products. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Leasing and progressive leasing leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Sounds like a fake review.