4.6
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Yes you are going to pay a lot of money for a product if you use this company. If you are like me and are in this situation where you have no other option other than paying cash, this is a good option.

I got a $2500 bed from Mattress Firm that I would not have if it wasn't for going through Progressive Leasing. I also set my account up for direct deposit and have had 0 problems with this. I know each month on the 5th, that my payment will be coming out. It's that simple.

I got a sofa, TV Stand, and bed frame my first time around from Big Lots. I got a King Size Gel Memory Bed my second time around from Mattress Firm.

This person wrote the review because of good quality at Progressive Leasing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progressive Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most products and staff. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Leasing and progressive leasing furniture leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Seffner, Florida, United States #1224049

That's about the amount that I need. What is your payment if I can ask?