I purchased a Jewelry Armoire which is a mirror for $250.00 from big lots and there was a 10% mark up( I was not aware of). It is suppose to by 90 days same as cash but the finance company says that big lots requires a 10% mark up.

That is a misrepresentation of the no credit check. I will not use this company again and If I hear of anyone considering using this company I will recommend that they do not.

There are many forms of fraud and theft. A persons financial situation does not give anyone the right to steal from them just because they do not have cash up front.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Progressive Leasing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progressive Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Leasing mirror for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

They charge 10 percent interest if paid in 90 days. if you don't pay it off in that time its a high rate.

Its a lease to own company. If you do not have the money do nt buy it.