From reading these reviews, it seems like the problem here is Big Lots employees, not Progressive. I bought my couch from a different furniture store, and was offered Progressive as the "90 days same as cash" offer. Perfect for our budget.

As soon as my paperwork cleared the system, I received emails with my lease agreement from Progressive, where it clearly stated that I had to call a rep to confirm my choice for the 90 day payments, or they would default to the 12 month option. And yes, that option does double your price. BUT it is clearly stated in the agreement.

I called the rep, gave her my order number, and she rearranged my payments. In less than five minutes too! It's really not difficult if you do your due diligence as a consumer, and don't assume any company won't check your credit and make you do a heck of a lot of paperwork to take 12 months to pay for something with no interest...

This person wrote the review because of fair pricing at Progressive Leasing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progressive Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Leasing and progressive leasing furniture leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments