I did a lease for bedding at a local store in Chalmette, Louisisna. I used the a current drivers license but it did not have my current address.

The contract was sent to kenner, LA instead of Meraux, LA and I forget that I had not made the first payment. The customer service rep I spoke stated that the contract would be mailed to my current address and I am still waiting for this contract for my personal review. As of this date I dont have a lease number or contract to refer to and Progressive keep trying to get payment and causing my Navy Federal Credit Union account to be overdrawn by $60.

Please assist me regarding this recurring payment plan as I will be forced to close my account with Navy Federal to intercept these charges. Thank you.

Review about: Progressive Leasing Mattress Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: i NEED TO ACCESS EITHER A CONTRACT AND ADD A CARD FOR PAYMENT.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize for any frustration you have experienced and want to thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to provide an excellent customer experience and hope we can do the same for you.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520 so we can resolve this situation for you in a timely manner. We look forward to hearing from you!