I agree that it is definitely false advertisement to say that "everyone will be approved" but they decline your application even though you have meet all the requirements that are being asked of you. Don't feel bad because my application was also declined, even though all the requirements were met.

I am a blogger and have my own website so this information will be shared. I also know that a lot of consumers like to research reviews before making decisions on major purchases, so they should keep that in mind.

Hopefully consumer complaints like mine and yours will defer a lot of people from doing business. Progressive leasing should think about their marketing practices.

Review about: Progressive Leasing Leasing.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize for any frustration you have experienced and want to thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to provide an excellent customer experience and hope we can do the same for you.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520 so we can resolve this situation for you in a timely manner. We look forward to hearing from you!