I bought a TV and was told that I could pay it off within 90 days at the purchase price.Progressive has been deducting $35 from my checking on a weekly basis since then.

This is the part where the buyer has to be very careful: the 90 day expiration date. My TV cost $840 with tax. Progressive has been withdrawing $35/week for 10 weeks now, for a total of $350, leaving a payoff balance of $490.

However, if I don't pay the remaining balance by the 90 day expiration, my remaining balance will turn into $1750.Those are Mafia interest rates, and should be illegal, but somehow they get away with them.

Review about: Television.

1.9
Privacy and Data Security
Interest Rate
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Progressive Leasing?

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
South Jordan, Utah, United States #1341664
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize for any frustration you have experienced and want to thank you for bringing your concern to our attention.We strive to be above board and upfront with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with this difficulty.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520.We look forward to hearing from you!