4.9
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I had no problems with Progressive. They were the only option for me to purchase new phones at Cricket.

The lease agreement is clear, concise and you know when your payments come out, how and when you can pay it off early. In fact, it basically gave me 90 days to pay in full without ANY charges but a $49 fee. If you don't pay in 90 days, which is clearly explained in print, and other ways, like verbal, and by signing "you understand" then you have payments for the length of the lease. It would have cost me double the cost of the phones if I stretched it out for the 6 months.

So, knowing I would have the money within 90 days, I paid off the lease online, easy and it was paid off. In full. So, if they withdraw any money, I'll come back up update. However, my credit is horrible, and we have been through a foreclosure.

Our phones were broken and we were short on cash. So, Progressive approving us required seeing cash flow and the most important part....direct deposit of income. No one else would have even touched us for credit. I was so happy to walk out with our phones and only pay to connect service.

Those who don't understand leases, or think you are getting the phones for pay outs by the month without paying interest or HIGH RISK amounts should just borrow the money or go to the pawn. Try out the PAWN interest! It all comes down to cash. I didn't have it.

They loaned it to me.

Gave me clear options to pay it off in 3 months with no other cost for the phones but $49. I don't think they made enough money off us me for it to be worth all the paperwork, but hey, I'm happy!

Review about: Progressive Leasing Electronics Leasing.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Easy process, Quick decisions, How easy it was to qualify, Easy, Products.

Comments